Health Savings Accounts
HSAs grant you tax advantages* on funds set aside for medical expenses if you have a high-deductible insurance plan. Funds contributed to the account are not subject to income tax at the time of deposit, and accrue interest until you use them for qualified healthcare costs.
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Funds remain with you if you change jobs or retire (after age 65, may use funds penalty-free for any purpose)
- Earns interest—calculated daily, paid monthly
- Unlimited access within IRS guidelines
- Instant-issue MasterCard debit card—free!
- Free Identity Theft monitoring with enrollment
- Free Card Alerts with enrollment
- Domestic ATM surcharge refunds—up to $12 per month
- Online banking—with bill pay
- Mobile app—with mobile deposit
- $100 minimum to open
- $5 monthly paper statement fee—waived with electronic statement enrollment
*Consult a tax advisor for more information
Ask an Expert
Certificates of Deposit
Earn a fixed interest rate to help reach your long term financial goals.
Maximize earnings on your higher savings balance with competitive, tiered interest.
Start building your nest egg, saving for a particular goal, or just putting a little extra aside for a rainy day.
American Riviera Bank knows and cares about our customers.