SBA 7(a) Loans
As a market share leader in the San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties, American Riviera Bank is proud to be a Preferred Lender through the United States Small Business Administration (SBA) 7(a) program. The 7(a) program offers loan guaranties to bolster loan applications that may not meet conventional lending standards.
- Loans are amortized and payable over an extended period
- Real Estate: 25 years
- All other uses: 5-10 years
- Capped variable interest rate (cannot exceeds SBA Maximum allowed)
- Term Loans up to $5 million; Lines of Credit up to $350,000*
- Funds can be used to meet a variety of needs including:
- Debt Refinance
- Business Acquisition
- Expansion/renovation of owner-occupied real estate
- Purchase of machinery & equipment
- Leasehold improvements
- Inventory and accounts receivable
- Permanent working capital
- Lines of Credit
As an SBA Preferred Lender, we offer a team of experts and local decision-makers who streamline the process for you, which means faster decisions and direct access to help when you need it.
What do I need to apply?
- 3 years business federal tax returns
- Current Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Business Debt Schedule to match Balance Sheet (we can provide you with a spreadsheet)
- Business Plan and two year projections for startup or business acquisition
- 3 years personal federal tax returns
- Personal Financial Statement
- Reach out to one of our SBA Experts for more information on application requirements.
Ask an Expert
Sole Proprietor Checking
Success begins with better banking: An interest-bearing checking account tailored just for sole proprietors.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
An SBA loan to help keep your workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
SBA 504 Loans
Fixed-asset financing to assist you in expanding your businesses, such as real estate purchases or machinery and equipment with a longer useful life.
American Riviera Bank knows and cares about our customers.