Various laws and regulations also require certain additional privacy-related policies and notices, which are posted here for your convenience. These notices include the California Consumer Privacy Act Notice (“CCPA Notice”). The CCPA Notice explains how we collect, use and disclose information about California residents and how California residents can exercise rights under the CCPA.
Types of information
You may interact with this Site in a variety of ways online, including through a mobile device. We may offer sites or applications that permit browsing and do not require registration. We may also offer the ability to enroll, register or access your accounts online. Information that we may collect about you through online interaction includes information that you input, such as your name, address, email address, other contact information; data resulting from your activity, such as transaction information; location information; and biometric information, if you choose to enroll in verification in this manner.
We collect this information online when you complete one of our online forms, surveys, applications or other online fields that request this type of information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests or online expressions of interest in our products or services
- To send you important information regarding our Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information
- To allow you to apply for one of our products and evaluate your eligibility for such a product
- To verify your identity and/or location in order to allow access to your accounts, conduct online transactions and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of account and information
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Sites, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
- For risk management, to comply with laws and regulations and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requests.
We may also gather additional information, such as the type of device and browser you are using, the IP address of your device, your device’s operating system, and additional information associated with your device.
In addition to the uses described above, we use information for purposes as allowed by law such as: servicing; communicating with you; improving our site, products, or services; legal compliance; risk management; information security; anti-fraud purposes; and aggregate website usage, such as number of hits, pages visited, and the length of user sessions in order to evaluate the usefulness of our sites.
We offer an online chat service that is operated between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., and is intended for general inquiries only. If you need assistance with specific transactions or accounts, please log in to online or mobile banking to access our secure messaging system. Please do not include any personal, sensitive, or confidential information in this online chat service. For security purposes we collect IP addresses of people using the chat system and utilize cookies to preserve your chat session. Any information you enter in online chat is archived for compliance purposes. By using online chat you accept these terms and conditions.
Social Media Sites¶
American Riviera Bank safeguards your personal information online by using strong encryption to protect your personal information including User IDs, Passwords, and account information over the internet. As a security measure, you may access your account information online or through our mobile app only if you have registered for our digital banking services. For more information on the security of our online banking solutions, visit our Digital Banking page.
The site is not intended for use by individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 without parental consent.
January 6, 2021