Packed with features you need and discounts you want, Elevated Checking is designed to support your growing business without hurting your bottom line.¶
- Unlimited check-writing
- First 300 debits/credits free
- Free online and mobile banking with bill pay1
- Free Overdraft Transfer
- Free business debit card
- Free notary services
- Free incoming wires
- Up to $12 domestic ATM surcharge refunds per month
- Up to $75 discount on 1st order of checks at account opening
- 5 free cashier's checks per month
- 5 free initial stop payments per month
- $10 discount each month on one (1) of the following digital banking services:
Monthly Service Charge¶
You can avoid the $15 monthly service charge with one of the following:
- $7,500 average monthly collected balance2, or
- $15,000 average monthly combined balance, or
- 20 debit card purchases per month
Minimum to Open¶
- $.30 per debit/credit after first 300 transactions
- $5 monthly paper statement fee
Waived with electronic statement enrollment
- Other Fees
Have more than one account? ¶
Link your accounts to take advantage of our combined balance option!
The term "combined balance," when determining criteria to avoid the monthly service charge, means the average monthly collected balance of your Elevated Checking account together with the average monthly combined balances3 of your other American Riviera Bank business deposit accounts.
Your Elevated Checking account is not automatically linked to your eligible American Riviera Bank business deposit accounts. If you would like to link your eligible business deposit accounts to avoid the monthly service charge with combined balances, please notify us at account opening.
- May upgrade online banking to include wires and/or ACH for additional fees. See Fee Schedule.
- The average monthly collected balance is calculated by adding the collected principal in the account for each day of the month and dividing that figure by the number of days in the month.
- The combined average monthly balance is determined on the statement date of the Elevated Checking account.
Ask an Expert¶
American Riviera Bank knows and cares about our customers.