Business Debit Card
We print your card at the time you open your account. Simply select one of our 10 beautiful designs, featuring some of our favorite places on the Central Coast, and choose your personal identification number (PIN). You can begin using your card immediately.
MasterCard® Easy Savings¶
Simply use your American Riviera Bank MasterCard® Business Debit Card to enjoy automatic rebates at more than 50,000 merchants1. There’s no enrollment fee, no coupons and no codes.
Your rebates will appear as a credit to your account each month—automatically.
Automatically save when you spend for your business:
- Drive and save—Save 1% on fuel at over 19,000 gas stations and 5% on vehicle maintenance
- Dine and save—Save 4% at over 20,000 top dining destinations
- Stay and save— Save 4% at over 5,000 hotels
- Manage the day-to-day and save—Save 2%-25% on a range of business services
- Travel and save—Save 5% on car rentals
Save on everyday purchases at more than 50,000 participating merchants nationwide.
MasterCard Easy Savings is ready to save you money on your everyday business purchases.
Enhanced Fraud Protection¶
Your American Riviera Bank MasterCard business debit card is contactless, which means you can tap and pay anywhere you see the RDIF symbol. Contactless cards have a computer chip and a tiny antenna they use to talk to a card reader when you want to buy something. To make that happen, the card sends the reader a one-time code, or token, with information that doesn't expose your actual account details. The next time you buy something, it will send a different code. Using this near-field-communication (NFC) is much safer than using a magnetic stripe. When you can't tap and pay, you can use the embedded microchip in the card.
In addition, you can sign up for the following FREE services for enhanced fraud protection:
Card alerts allow you to be more active in monitoring your account transactions and reporting suspicious activity by sending you near real-time alerts via email or SMS (text)2. You may receive alerts for the following situations:
- Minimum Transaction Amount
- Online/Phone/Mail Order
- Card Not Present
- ATM Withdrawals
- Cash Back
ID Theft Protection¶
Your American Riviera Bank MasterCard debit card comes with MasterCard ID Theft Protection to better safeguard you against possible identity theft and bring you security and peace of mind.
MasterCard ID Theft Protection3:
- Monitors your credit file for changes that could indicate fraud, such as new credit inquiries, an address change, or a new account opened in your name.
- Sends alert notifications whenever suspicious activity is detected so you can take immediate action to minimize potential damage. The tool monitors suspicious activity related to the personal information you choose to track such as your name, address, email address, social security number, date of birth, debit/credit card numbers, or other sensitive data.
- Provides ID Theft Resolution, with white-glove service, assigning a resolution specialist to you when you require assistance resolving issues related to identity theft.
MasterCard ID Theft Protection comes with your American Riviera Bank MasterCard debit card at no additional cost. To activate your ID Theft Protection benefits, visit mastercardus.idprotectiononline.com and enter your card number to start the registration process.
Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay allow you to use your ARB debit card in stores using your smart phone or watch at contact-less payment terminals by employing near-field communication. You can also make purchases in apps and online and do person-to-person transactions. Learn more
1Restrictions apply. Rebates currently available for qualifying eligible purchases. Participating merchants and rebate offers subject to change. You'll receive MasterCard Easy Savings Program rebates on top of merchant discounts and your card rewards.
2American Riviera Bank does not charge a fee for the use of Card Transaction Alerts. If you do not already have a data plan with your wireless service provider, data rates may apply.
3These are summary descriptions only. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Cardholders need to register for this service. This service is provided by General Global Assistance Inc. Please see your Guide to Benefits for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD. For complete terms and conditions for your American Riviera Bank debit card, contact us at [email protected] or 805-965-5942.
American Riviera Bank knows and cares about our customers.