Commercial Loans and Lines of Credit
Whether you’re looking to expand your business, finance new equipment or purchase a new property, you’ll have ready access to local, knowledgeable commercial lending experts who understand your business, and who will work with you to tailor solutions that are responsive to your individual needs. We also offer special discounts for local non-profits.
Commercial Real Estate Loans
Consider a commercial real estate loan to re-amortize an existing loan balance and lower your monthly payments. Loans are also available to purchase new commercial real estate. We offer flexible terms, with up to a 30-year amortization depending on the useful life of the property, and fixed or variable rate options.
- Owner occupied commercial real estate
- Non-owner occupied real estate
- Multi-family dwellings
- Mixed use properties
- Commercial buildings
- Vacant land
- Special purpose buildings like hospitality, mini storage, specialty healthcare, etc.
Nonprofit lending is also available!
Loans and Lines of Credit
In addition to commercial real estate financing, we offer both term loans with flexible terms and fixed monthly payments and well as lines of credit for future opportunities. Our term loans provide your business with a source of long-term funding. Depending upon your need, we can tailor a Line of Credit and Term Loan together to save you interest expense.
- Equipment and/or vehicle purchases
- Building out tenant improvements
- Acquisitions to enhance your core operations
- Funding for Employee Stock Ownership Plans or other profit sharing/pension plans,
- Refinancing existing bank debt
- Nonprofit lending with special discounts
We offer both revolving and non-revolving lines of credit, either secured or unsecured by collateral. We will work to determine a solution that best fits your needs for short-term funding. Lines of credit allow your business to minimize monthly expenses as you only pay interest when you advance funds. In some cases, interest-only lines are also available. Subject to credit approval, we offer lines of credit to:
- Bridge seasonal cash flows or gaps between the collections of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Support a standby-letter of credit commitment
- Provide asset-based financing for growing companies
- Protect against overdrafts
Local decision-making means faster decisions to bring your dreams to life. Contact one of our local lenders today to experience the difference!
Ask an Expert
American Riviera Bank knows and cares about our customers.